Saturday

Passport to Purity

Passport to Purity is one of the most significant projects of my career.

What is it?
"Everything you need for a life changing weekend getaway with your preteen. Five teaching sessions on audio by Dennis and Barbara Rainey used to facilitate conversations between a father and son, mother and daughter, or single parent and child. Topics include the authority of the Bible, peer pressure, the facts of life, purity, and dating.

More than 80,000 copies have been distributed since its release in 1999. It has become one of the most successful resources for FamilyLife and is now considered a classic purity resource.

I served as the overall project leader. I wrote the teaching and dramatic scripts. You'll even hear my voice at points. I supervised the original graphic design, produced some of the audio and supervised the production of the rest. You can read about my team on the credits page. I also wrote the content for the original website.


Comments
I invite you to read a few of the stories that have been sent into FamilyLife.

You can also read additional comments at amazon.com

Worldwide Challenge, the official magazine of Campus Crusade for Christ, featured Passport to Purity in a recent article.

Original Cover:


New Cover:


A copy of Passport to Purity is available upon request.

No comments:

Post a Comment